Views
Helpful
Replies

9.1 BAT

clark white
Level 2
Level 2

Dears,

I get the error attached when i am trying to add " No of access control groups" or "No of Controlled devices" in BAT file.

also attaching the BAT file.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Clark,

Sounds like it could be this bug;

bat_9.1.1.1000-11.xlt Excel error in Users tab on adding Controlled item

CSCud91003

Symptom:

User sees "Application-defined or object-defined  error" when attempting to enter a value for the Number of Controlled  Profiles, Number of Controlled Devices, Number of Access Control Groups  or Number of CTI Controlled Profiles in the Users tab of the  bat_9.1.1.10000-11.xlt Bulk Administration Tool spreadsheet. The columns  are not added to the spreadsheet.

Conditions:

User  wants to set the Number of Controlled Profiles, Number of Controlled  Devices, Number of Access Control Groups or Number of CTI Controlled  Profiles fields to a value greater than zero, so they may enter data for  those columns in the bat_9.1.1.10000-11.xlt spreadsheet.

Workaround:

Manually add columns and data after exporting to comma separated value text file.

Cheers!

Rob

"Seek it out and ye shall find  " 

- OneRepublic

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Clark,

Sounds like it could be this bug;

bat_9.1.1.1000-11.xlt Excel error in Users tab on adding Controlled item

CSCud91003

Symptom:

User sees "Application-defined or object-defined  error" when attempting to enter a value for the Number of Controlled  Profiles, Number of Controlled Devices, Number of Access Control Groups  or Number of CTI Controlled Profiles in the Users tab of the  bat_9.1.1.10000-11.xlt Bulk Administration Tool spreadsheet. The columns  are not added to the spreadsheet.

Conditions:

User  wants to set the Number of Controlled Profiles, Number of Controlled  Devices, Number of Access Control Groups or Number of CTI Controlled  Profiles fields to a value greater than zero, so they may enter data for  those columns in the bat_9.1.1.10000-11.xlt spreadsheet.

Workaround:

Manually add columns and data after exporting to comma separated value text file.

Cheers!

Rob

"Seek it out and ye shall find  " 

- OneRepublic

Thanks Rob,

I used 8.6 BAT and it worked luckily i was surprise, as i have seen many threads saying that BAT matters for version but it worked for me.

Thanks