Views
Helpful
Replies

about cisco ip phone 3905 conference

snow532496489
Level 1
Level 1

Hi :

I  just have a question about why does the Cisco ip phnoe 3905 only support three parties.

firstly, i had  a test that the 3905 had a conference as a host ,but the media stream that i see is from CUCM, however ,in CUCM,the max conference is 8 parties. so i  have the question  in the beginning.

i hope i can get your answer,my friends.  thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Phone model has nothing to do with the maximum number of people you can have in a conference, that depends on th CFB you use, and the CUCM parameters.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Ok,fistly,thanks for  your replies Jaime Valencia.

i know you mean.and i also set the phone's MGRL that has correct CFB support 8 parties .but when i tried to let the fourth extension join the conference in Cisco phone 3905,before a phone call was broken.so as to my call status only had two number online that include itself.         

i cut a photo from the cisco.com about  the cisco 3905 conference feature.  so i  want to know the cause. Pls.  thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: