Views
Helpful
Replies

Activate Advertise Globally via ILS with SQL command

Patrick.Brandt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

in our environment we have multiple clusters configured with ILS.

One number range is split up (and numbers are mixed) between two of these cluster.

Currently we have on one cluster configured each line of that range with "Advertise Globally via ILS" checked on the line and for the other cluster we have an advertised pattern with wildcards.

That causes the problem, that it is more difficult to see which numbers are taken and which are free, since the individual numbers of one clusters are not known to the SME. 

I have tested following CLI Command which worked for a single line:

run sql insert into alternatenumber (fknumplan, doroutebyroutestring) values ((select pkid from numplan where dnorpattern like "%>NUMBER>%"), 't')

After that I made following statement:

run sql insert into alternatenumber (fknumplan, doroutebyroutestring) select pkid, 't' from numplan where dnorpattern like "%<Main Number without DID>%" and fkroutepartition = "<PKID of Phones PT>"

The statement executed and returned a count, but nothing changed.

Any ideas?

1 Reply 1

Patrick.Brandt
Level 1
Level 1

I have modified the statement a bit to activate E.164 Alternate Number and not the Enterprise Alternate number:

run sql insert into alternatenumber (fknumplan, doroutebyroutestring, tkglobalnumber) select pkid, 't','200' from numplan where dnorpattern like "% <Main Number> %" and fkroutepartition = "<PKID of Phones PT>" group by pkid

Sadly it just returns "19150" after running without doing anything. If I change the dnorpattern likestatement to for e.g. "%12345" so it only matches a single line it works and return is: Rows: 1

Still open for ideas!