Views
Helpful
Replies

Any way to find out how associated device has diassociated

sbatsya12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just wanted to know there is any way to find out in Application user page that associated device has diassociated.so,there is any way to track how it has disassociated.

Any help is highly appreciated.

3 Replies 3

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The only two conceivable ways this could happen would be: 1) an AXL API call was made; or, 2) someone with administrator access made the change. In either case it's a privliged database change. There is an audit log that you can enable and read but it's pretty dense. Mr. Bell has an excellent write-up (as usual) on the topic here:

http://www.netcraftsmen.net/resources/blogs/audit-logs-on-cucm.html

Thanks Jonathan for this valuable information.Could you please let me know if it happen from AXL API call made then how we know it and why it will disassociate the device.

Did you have any such document related to AXL API Call disassociate the device which can help me out.

Hi,

Could any body can please let me know,i tried to find out from Audit logs but it wonn't help much.

Can anybody let me know how i can find out,this issue become critical for us.

Anyhelp will highly appreciate.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: