cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA 186

grimmda12
Level 1
Level 1

I am sure this device is doomed for the recycle bin, but first I would like to see if there is anything that I may be missing.  The device powers on, green light stays lit (no blinking if connected to the network).  Red light lights once, and does nothing if pressed.  No IVR is heard at any time.  Does not appear on the network.  Worked fine prior.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Assuming that you have enabled already the cdp command in the switch, maybe its time to “recycle” your ATA.

George

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

George Sotiropoulos
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Have you tried to check if the ATA is shown attached on your switch, by using the command "show cdp neighbors detail"?

G

Please Rate Posts (by clicking on Star) and/or Mark Solutions as Accepted, when applies

There is no info returned when issuing the "show cdp neighbors detail".  I am using a lab cisco switch.  There is nothing else on it.  The interface light on the switch is not lit as well.

Assuming that you have enabled already the cdp command in the switch, maybe its time to “recycle” your ATA.

George