cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ATA 187 no dialing

Kamil G
Level 1
Level 1

I just hooked up an ATA 187 to a Konica-Minolta MFP and when I test to dial out, the numbers do not work.  This is what happens... I press a button on the MFP to get a dial tone... I can hear the dial tone... then I start by dialing 9... 1... 888 47 239 63 (HP FAX ME) but it does not dial... i just hear he dial tone after I press each key... normally once you start dialing a number, the dial tone stops and when you complete the number sequence, then you hear the normal ring in tones... but it does not happen on this ATA187... not sure why.

3 Replies 3

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

First of all, please share what is the call agent CME or CUCM? What is the complete call flow. What is the ATA firmware version and further details, so we can help you.

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

testeven
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Are you able to receive faxes? Or is the problem only when sending the faxes?

What's the topology?

FAX/MFP ---ATA187---CUCM/CME---H323---t1 PRI---PSTN???

How did you configure fax?

Regards, 

Tere. 

If you find this post helpful, please rate!

Regards, Tere. If you find this post helpful, please rate! :)

Prem APS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kamil, Good day!

Have you managed to get this issue sorted out, I am facing the exact same issue like, Would be highly helpful if you can assist me with the resolution.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: