Views
Helpful
Replies

attendant console service at 7.1(2) doesnt start

Support Albakom
Level 3
Level 3

hi,

i try to set up an attendant console at CUCM 7.1(2). I figure an ac user and ACDeviceAuthenticationUser with 12345 as Password. I create a pilot point and associate it with the ac-user. I associate the ACDeviceAuthenticationUser with my phone. I give the ac-user the cti-group members how the guides say. then i go to Serviceability and try to start the attendant cosole service. The site says the start was succesfull, but after a few seconds the services stops.

i look with the rtmt-tool at the appication syslog:

: 713: Sep 21 12:32:08.193 UTC : %CCM_SERVICEMANAGER-GENERIC-6-ServiceStarted: Service started. Service Name:Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Server Process ID:4994 Cluster ID: Node ID:CCM-71

: 714: Sep 21 12:32:08.194 UTC : %CCM_SERVICEMANAGER-GENERIC-6-ServiceStopped: Service stopped. Service Name:Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Server Cluster ID: Node ID:CCM-71

: 715: Sep 21 12:32:08.198 UTC : %CCM_SERVICEMANAGER-SERVICEMANAGER-3-ServiceExceededMaxRestarts: Service exceeded maximum allowed restarts. Service Name:Cisco CallManager Attendant Console Server Reason:3 Cluster ID: Node ID:CCM-71

what to do?

1 Reply 1

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

New Install?

I would open a TAC case