cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant: After call transfer if no answer call does not go to VM

Yasin Ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

Auto Attendant: After call transfer if no answer call does not go to voicemail.

This is on a UC560, Auto Attendant configured in CCA 3.2.

Issue: Calls coming through the attendant, caller selects extension and the call is transferred to the extension however, after ringing with no answer the call does not transfer to voicemail, rather it drops. All other calls coming through the PSTN or dialed internally perform as expected. Any suggestions?

Thanking you in advance...

5 Replies 5

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

If you call the extension from another internal phone it forwards to voicemail properly? Can you post a screenshot of the auto attendant setup or the script (.aef file) as well as the relevant UC560 config?

Brandon

Brandon,

Thanks for the help. Please see attached....

"If you call the extension from another internet phone it forwards to voicemail properly?" Yes, All other calls from IP phones forward to voicemail if not answered, also all incoming PSTN call will forward to voicemail. I've asked for screenshots of the script and Prompt management tabs. I am not able to remote in until the maintenance window starts

Which auto attendant option causes the problem? Also, it looks like you attached show run from CUE. Can you attach show run from the UC560?

Brandon

Is the problem with option 0 or option 1? Can you post show run from the UC560?

Brandon

Brandon,

The customer has not been available to allow me the access but I had him send additional screenshots