Views
Helpful
Replies

B-ACD scripts Queue Exit Option

dbooth
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I've got a B-ACD queue setup and everything's working exit the queue exit option.  As I see it I've configured queue-exit-option1 to look for pressing of key '6' and on this key press the caller should exit the queue and be diverted to ext 400, is this correct?

application
service app-b-acd-aa
  paramspace english index 1
  param max-time-call-retry 300
  param voice-mail 400
  param queue-exit-extension1 400
  param service-name app-b-acd
  param number-of-hunt-grps 1
  param drop-through-option 1
  param queue-len 10
  paramspace english language en
  param handoff-string app-b-acd-aa
  param max-time-vm-retry 3
  paramspace english location flash:
  param aa-pilot 701
  param queue-overflow-extension 400
  param drop-through-prompt _bacd_welcome.au

param second-greeting-time 15
  param queue-exit-option1 6
  param call-retry-timer 15
!
service app-b-acd
  param queue-len 10
  param aa-hunt1 712
  param number-of-hunt-grps 1
!
!

Have I made a mistake or misunderstood the option in some way?  Are the drop-through options valid when drop-through is used?

Many thanks,

Dan

3 Replies 3

dbooth
Level 1
Level 1

I'm just looking into this further myself - I'm using the built-in scripts (rather than ones in flash) if I do a 'show call application voice' it suggests the B-ACD scripts are version 2.1.2.3 (i'm running CME7.1), whereas you can download cme-124-24T.zip wihch contains cme-bacd-3.0.0.2.tar.  Are the built-in scripts not the latest available version?

Further, if I do a 'show call application voice | i queue-exit' I get no lines returned, yet the readme file within cme-bacd-3.0.0.2.tar clearly refer to queue-exit variables.

OK, so further testing shows that queue-exit works if scripts v3.0.0.2 from flash are used even if drop-through option is configured, but queue-exit not available if built-in scripts used which appear to be v2.1.2.3.

I've even looked at built-in scripts on a CME8.1 and they still look like v2.1.2.3 - question is, what's the point of having built-in scripts if they're not the latest version???

I have recently run into this very same issue.  You have to use .tcl scripts v3.0.0.2, and I also had to upgrade IOS to 15.1-2.T3.  Once I did that, all the exit options work properly in the queues.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: