Views
Helpful
Replies

BAC-D auto attendent not working on 2901 router with CME 10.5

ahmed-mujeeb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I facing a problem that I have configured tcl based auto attendant on fxo , first it was working fine in my lab but when I placed it on customer premises the bell rings and rings but does not get any Ivr on call, I have seen the debug voice ccapi inout and debug voice dialpeer inout, the correct dial-peer matches but the service is not working, I am getting following message on terminal.

*Apr 27 17:37:57.955: flex_dsprm_vtsp_open - 0/0/0 ACTIVE CALL, CPU load 5sec = 1, 1 Min = 1
*Apr 27 17:37:58.955: flex_dsprm_vtsp_open - 0/0/0 ACTIVE CALL, CPU load 5sec = 1, 1 Min = 1

Please help me in this. runninng config is attached

3 Replies 3

Sami Ahmad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Are you sure, this is everything from running config? I mean,  I don't see a voip dial-peer pointing to aa, no hunt groups, etc. Refer to the URL below, it has pretty good example of configuration.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/65596/b-acd-and-auto-attendant-services-cme

Regards,

Sami

Hi Samiullah,

I have call the service in pots dial peer

Hi Ahmed,

Looking at the running config. I cant locate configuration for the CUE module. Where is your AA configured? is it on one of SM modules on the same router? or off-site?

If you're working CME-CUE with B-ACD. Follow the procedure given in the URL provided in last reply. You will get there.

pots dial-peer is to accept or send calls out to TDM based circuits. You need a VoIP dial-peer if it is on your IP network.