Views
Helpful
Replies

BE6KS incoming and outgoing calls

firestormnet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All.

Really need help as i'm running out of time to finish configuration.

There is BE6KS on-site, the phones are configured with extensions 4xx. Two PRI lines on E1 cards are connected on 2921 and they're showing Active, using debugging i can see that the call is coming in. So i'm stack with configuring voice translation-rules and dial-peers. The default and some other configurations i've tried don't work.

Would anyone have a configuration guide or even configuration examples that would be great. Also do i need to configure anything on CUCM or it's already pre-build?

Regards

3 Replies 3

as i understand from your statement you are stuck in configuring the voice translation-rules and dial-peers.

you can have a look on the below links consists the example configuration and explanation of voice translation-rules and dial-peers.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/call-routing-dial-plans/61083-voice-transla-rules.html

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice/call-routing-dial-plans/12164-dialpeer-call-leg.html

-Venkatesh.

P.S Pls rate helpful post.

i suppose voice translation rules and dial-peers in BE6S are configured on 2921 as its a voice gateway. BE6S arrived pre-configured with 5 apps and there are US dial-peers and voice rules preconfigured. i was trying to modify them but with no success.

P.S. looks like my translation pattern and route pattern in CUCM are not configured. Is there a templates for IE to download then apply it? I saw that some Batch templates can be applied using Prime Collab, but still couldn't find templates for IE, similar that you can have on UC500 device. Manually to add 70 rules for each wouldn't be easy.

Thanks

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should be able to tell whether you need to configure all this in CUCM, or if there's something already there simply by looking at the GUI.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate