Views
Helpful
Replies

Billing information with Remote Destination Profile

ROLAND MARTI
Level 4
Level 4

Hello

I have a problem with the billing when I turn on Remote Destination Profile.

I have to set on the CUCM configuration in section Gateway - Gateway Call Routing Information - Outbound Calls - Calling Party Selection "Last Redirect Number (External) because of the accounting with the SP.

If I use "originate" I get no information adjusting who initiated the call for billing. Without this setting the destination of RDP can't see the originate caller number.

Does anyone have an idea how I can use RDP and displaying of the original caller ID and to give the initiated information to the SP over ISDN.

Sincerly

Roland

3 Replies 3

Jing Hua
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Roland,

Would you mind to clarify the reason why < " use originate" I get no information adjusting who initiated the call for billing">? Which number your SP checks for billing purpose(calling/called/redirect) ?

Hi Jing Sorry i can't cut and paste any text info direct to the editor. I have attach a new text file. Hop you understand my explain. Roland

Hi Roland,

I understand that if you set up 'last redirect number' on GW  then  remote destination will show 0319102817. It is because call manager did a redirect to your remote destination when you are using single number reach.

My question next would be why can't you set up 'Originator' on GW instead of 'last redirect number' ? What is your service provider's requirement?

Cheers