cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BRI on C881-V-K9

Laszlo Zoltan
Level 1
Level 1

I cannot find in the data sheet of C881-V that the BRI interface could be used as ISDN network side function or not.

Can I set these parameters?

!

interface BRIx
 isdn switch-type basic-net3
 isdn protocol-emulate network
 isdn layer1-emulate network

!

Thanks,

Laszlo

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Laszlo.

On 880 Datasheet, you'll find that you can use that parameter

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/887-integrated-services-router-isr/data_sheet_c78_459542.html

Voice port-specific features

FXS: FXS provides battery polarity reversal detection and initiation for disconnect supervision and far-end answer supervision.
ISDN BRI network side and phantom power: The BRI port provides the ability to connect a private branch exchange (PBX) or private automatic branch exchange (PABX) configured as user side directly to the router. It also provides phantom power to accommodate equipment that requires it.
LED indicators show voice-processing resources and port status.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi Laszlo.

On 880 Datasheet, you'll find that you can use that parameter

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/887-integrated-services-router-isr/data_sheet_c78_459542.html

Voice port-specific features

FXS: FXS provides battery polarity reversal detection and initiation for disconnect supervision and far-end answer supervision.
ISDN BRI network side and phantom power: The BRI port provides the ability to connect a private branch exchange (PBX) or private automatic branch exchange (PABX) configured as user side directly to the router. It also provides phantom power to accommodate equipment that requires it.
LED indicators show voice-processing resources and port status.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Dear Carlo,

Thank you for your help.

I need this feature.

Thanks,

Laszlo