IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a callmanager 7.1.5 and the callmanager is configured with a hostname.DNS is configured correctly and the phone register correct.We want to remove the DNS, and this means we have to make the callmanager/phones independent from DNSCan I jus...

I need to add two 7962 sccp phones to an existing CME.  after i create the ephone, and ephone-dn,  i have gone into telephony-service and entered the create-cnf files, but the phones still show as unregistered.  Am I missing something? ephone-dn  81 ...

Hi there,When calling Outbound through a SIP trunk takes about 20 seconds. Inbound calls are going fine. I tried the following scenario's:IP Phone > CUCM > SIP Trunk > CUBE > SIP ProviderIP Phone > CUCM > H323 Gateway > CUBE > SIP ProviderI'm attacht...

Hi Guys,When checking the voice router, I found out that all the active calls are matching dial-peer 0, including inbound and outbound call legs CallID          CID         ccVdb      Port              Slot/DSP:Ch  Called #   Codec    MLPP Dial-peers...

JUN REN by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Can anybody advise if there is a way to reverse the tip and ring voltages on the Cisco voice port interface please?We need to change the line from 0v dc on tip and -48v dc on ring to -48v dc on tip and 0v dc on ring? Anyone implemented this bef...

Dearsi have a CUE installed on our CME Router and i configure it as Cisco Suggest and every thing went well i can login to GUI but still im facing problem to run the initalization wizard it give error: Login to CUCME as an administartor failed. Check...

aysar3000 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since Version 9.0 of Call manager there is a new enhancement to Mobile Connect(SNR). When CUCM rings the cell phone it will prompt the called party to press any key to accept the call. This is a big selling in point since the timer controlled option ...

jlamon001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes