Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bulk Administration Tool Missing in Publisher GUI

Hi, 

I am running CUCM Version 14.0.1.10000-20. Observed that the Bulk Administration tools menu is missing from its GUI (Publisher). The services are active and tried restarting but had no luck. I am able to navigate to the submenu if I explicitly place the URL (example: https://CUCMPUBIP/ccmadmin/bulkPhoneReportFindList.do). 

image.png

Even though I am able to perform most of the operations by doing the above method, I failed to download the reports generated via this and got the below error while trying to download it. 

ShalidKurunnanChalil_0-1662457487132.png

I didn't try the restarting of the publisher but thought to check with a larger group if anyone has experienced such an issue in the past. 

Regards,

Shalid 

2 Replies 2

Roger Kallberg
VIP Expert VIP Expert
VIP Expert

Never seen that specific issue. To me this smells a need for a TAC SR to get their help looking at this.

Response Signature

TechLvr
Rising star
Rising star

Shalid,
That is most likely a bug. I know 14SU1 has many issues.

14.0 base version and 14SU2 work fine. 

I suggest you upgrade to 14SU2. Or raise a ticket with TAC to get their input on as Roger suggested. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers