Views
Helpful
Replies

Call forward all DN's to voicemail on set not working

Shanej9001
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have a CUCMBE 8.6 system. I have a reception station that has a 7965 phone set. It has 5 DN's 1000,1001,1002,1003,1004. They are DID lines for various functions. At the end of the day we forward the phone directly to voicemail CallFWD - envelope icon. In the morning the phone is taken off forward. When the phone is forwarded to VM someone calls in on 1000 it goes directly to voicemail as it should. When someone calls in on DN 1003 it doesn't. (it waits the default 4 rings then goes to VM) I checked in Directory Number and DN 1000 is forwarded directly to voicemail as it should but 1003 isn't. Can someone shed some light as to what I am missing?

Thanks

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hi ,

CFwdAll softkey cannot be used with the others extensions, only for Primary line.

You must use https://<callmanager-server-name>/ccmuser, to "Forward All Calls" to voicemail.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

Shadi Shami
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

As said above, CFWDALL key for the primary line only.

I suggest configuring Time of Day Routing, so the calls into all lines are automatically sent to the VM without Receptionist intervention.

Thank you,

Shadi

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi ,

CFwdAll softkey cannot be used with the others extensions, only for Primary line.

You must use https://<callmanager-server-name>/ccmuser, to "Forward All Calls" to voicemail.

Hope this helps.

Shadi Shami
Level 7
Level 7

Hello,

As said above, CFWDALL key for the primary line only.

I suggest configuring Time of Day Routing, so the calls into all lines are automatically sent to the VM without Receptionist intervention.

Thank you,

Shadi

Shanej9001
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for the quick answers.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: