Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward to Voicemail issues

shiblyibrahim
Level 3
Level 3

Hey,

I hope someone can help me with this, i've searched through the forum for the right solution.

Problem 1

User A call forwards to Hunt Group and if no answer call should come back to User A's Voicemail.

Thought this was achievable using Call Forward as line settings and call forward no coverage on the phone. But it doesnt seem to work

Problem 2

User A call forwards to User B, User C call forwards to User B, User D call forwards to User B (CFNA, CFNB etc).  They are expecting if User B doesnt answer, call should go to User A, User C, and User D respectively.

System Settings --> Advanced --> Conversation has the option “Use Last (Rather than First) Redirecting Number for Routing Incoming Call” enabled. So its bound to go to User B's voicemail. 

Call Forwarding is an option but having more than one extension going to the same extension as a call forward, it wouldn't be possible isn't?

Hope i am not confusing.

Thank you in Advance.

Please rate the post Shibly Ibrahim
1 Reply 1

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

#1 - This will work. Make sure the Forward Hunt No Answer setting for the hunt pilot is set to forward calls to your voicemail hunt pilot.

#2 - This would only work if the conversation option you mention is disabled.

Brandon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: