cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward with Programmable Line Key

Yosse Lopez
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Unified Communications Manager System Guide states that we can use a PLK for the Forward All feature.  It reads "Users press this button to forward all calls to the designated directory number. Users can designate forward all in the Cisco Unified IP Phone Configuration windows, or you can designate a forward all number for each user in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration."  I cannot find anywhere to "designate" the forward all number.  In short, what I'd like to do is give the user a single button that he can press to enable CFwdAll with a predefined destination.  Is this the function of this option?  If not, what is its purpose?

-Yosse Lopez

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The wording is confusing, just tried this in my lab, and all you get is another CFA button, it just tells you that you can either dial the CFA destination on the phone, the UCMuser page, or CCMAdmin. Not that you configure a pre-defined destination, at least not from what I could see in my lab, there's no setting in CCMadmin or UCMuser I could see for that, and the CFA option in the phone button template is not configurable.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

I came across this documentations as well (see the table just above the PLK topic;  I can't find the same type of documentation for current CUCM versions, to be fair). 

I also have the same findings as java, even though there is a very old community post that implies it *is* possible with PLKs.

Any thoughts?