IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   I was hoping to use a 7832 at a branch office, like my other non-cisco SIP phones and register to CME through "voice register pool", fast-track style. I uploaded the zipped firmware files to my flash and setup tftp-server settings for them. ...

I have a situation for the customer. . They need same DN number for login and logout condition condition but different privilage. when they login they should be able call external calls. in logout condition only internal and emergency numbers are all...

Hi,    I am trying to achieve the following... I want all the call that cames in my gateway (PRI) to send all the call to the call manager. Is there a way I can use a wildcard to say... "all incoming calls . go to session target: call manager IP..." ...

lilieli by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   Can anyone assist? Im making a Sip call from a Doorbird intercom to a Zoipher soft client. Registration works, but theres no call :(   Some debug:   Aug 9 05:48:06.663: //-1/xxxxxxxxxxxx/SIP/Msg/ccsipDisplayMsg: Received: INVITE sip:1002@...

dastrix80 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes