Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forwarding connected call with secondary call on line

bosechristoph
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

I have a short question in regards to softkey templates and features for IP Phones.

When having a single call connected the softkeys given are as needed and there are no issues to forward a call. However the issue is, when a second call is coming in on this line the softkey options for the connected call dissappear and the softkey templates for the 2nd call on the line appear. Is there a way to set a softkey in order to switch between options for the connected call and the second one?

Kind Regards,

Christoph

3 Replies 3

Can you list what are the softkeys you see on 1st and 2nd calls. Then what
do you want to keep. Sorry but I am not able to get the question.

Also, is this cme or cucm deployment.

Hi Mohammed,

Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.

It is a CUCM 11.5 Deployment.

When a call is connected the softkeys for this connected call are hold, transfer and EndCall for example. When another call comes in on the same line the softkeys change and one can only choose from softkeys for this new call signaling (for example: forwardToVM).

My question is, is there a way to have a toggle softkey in order to have softkeys for the connected call available again? So when another call comes in while one is already connected, with a press of a softkey we do have the softkey options for the connected call again (e.g. hold,transfer and EndCall).

Regards,

Christoph

I don't so. As long as the call is ringing the ringing softkey template
will be displayed. You can toggle between ringing call and connected call.