cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Log Showing same name fro all placed call

jaleelmuttil
Level 1
Level 1

I have cucm 8 and when i called to extension in other cucm  using intercluster trunk showing correct name as in the other cucm. But after call  disconnect and when we check the placed call log details in directory its shawing wrong name. All placed call showing same name for all DN.  This issue only from placed call log . Received call and missed call logs showing correct name for all DN. Please anybody can help fro this

4 Replies 4

First thing which i would like to say is about the CUCM versions. The versions which you are using has reached end of life long back. we are in version 14 now.

If i understood correctly, you see wrong names on the phone logs. while ringing and connected correct names are appearing on the screen.

This behavior is it same for calls made from all or some specific phone models ? if its specific models,  Upgrade the phone firmware to the latest and see if that makes any change.

Response Signature

This is for all model. Also i have more intrcluster trunk. But only one inter cluster trunk extension have this issue 

Also  all placed call showing name of one perticular extension in call log. But when we calling and phone caoonected shawing correct name. But then  we check in call logs in placed call option  in directories after call disconnect showing one particalular extesnion name for all dialed number

jaleelmuttil
Level 1
Level 1

Pleasse anybody assist for this iss