cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager password Recovery

georges_nassif
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, can you please help me in recovering the application Call manager ccmadmin password (not the OS password)

Thanks in advance

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

benzhao98
Level 1
Level 1

You can change application name and password in ssh mode or on server's screen directly.

View solution in original post

Hi Georges,

Sorry, but from Michaels post isn't this what you are asking :)

"* The ui_administrator_name and password is used to log into the CCMAdministrator web page. To change the CCMAdministrator name or password, use the following commands from the CLI:

utils reset_ui_administrator_password

utils reset_ui_administrator_name

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

benzhao98
Level 1
Level 1

You can change application name and password in ssh mode or on server's screen directly.

Thanks, but how if i lost the old password?

Thanks

Change the application username and password do not need old username&password, please try.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Georges,

Try this great, great post from Michael @ Cisco;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified Communications and Video&topic=IP Telephony&topicID=.ee6c829&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB?cmd=display_location&location=.2cc0bd9a

Hope this helps!

Rob

PS: I see that these don't paste properly anymore, so just copy/paste in a new window.

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the info, but this helps in recovering the OS password, i have the OS password, i can log to CCM OS page, but i can't log to the CCM application where i can configure the call manager features, i need to reset this password, how to do it?.

Thanks for you help

Hi Georges,

Sorry, but from Michaels post isn't this what you are asking :)

"* The ui_administrator_name and password is used to log into the CCMAdministrator web page. To change the CCMAdministrator name or password, use the following commands from the CLI:

utils reset_ui_administrator_password

utils reset_ui_administrator_name

Cheers!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks a lot, it worked very well

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: