Views
Helpful
Replies

Call pickup not working in hunt pilot

rajeshpat
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Now i am facing one critical issue where the call pickup is not working in the hunt pilot. The setup is, there 5 ext in a dept, which are added in a hunt group. These 5 ext are mapped to a call pickup group. The issue is whenever the call is made to hunt group the call is moved to the first ext in the group and user is trying from the other phone which in the hunt group to pickup the call by pressing the "pickup" soft key button but that is not working. But when the calls are transferred directly to the ext and from the other phone able to pickup the call through pickup button. So now i need to fix this when the calls are made to hunt group we need to pickup from other phone in that group through "pickup" button.

CUCM version : 8.6.2.20000-2

Regards,

Raj 

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Because that, for a long time, was the desired outcome, see bug

Call Pickup fails on Hunt List
CSCsb42763

In order to enable this functionality in these versions of Cisco CallManager:

Enter CSCsb42763, in mixed case, into the Cisco Support Use 1 Enterprise Parameter under the new Cisco Support use Only group, and click update. Only the CSCsb42763 value in this parameter enables the configuration in step two. Change the value to anything else in order to disable this functionality.

Go to the Hunt Pilot Configuration page, choose a Call Pickup Group from the dropdown list and click update.

Recent versions have "fixed" this and now the pickup group drop-down is configurable out of the box.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for you valuable guidance. Now my issue has been fixed....

Regards,

Raj