cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Transfer issue on Cisco CME 11.5

muneeb-khan
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured CME version 11.5 on Cisco 4400 series ISR. i have configure 7821 ,  8831, 8865 and 8945 as SIP phones. But aren't able to have the following features. 

1. Call Transfer 
  2. Phone Book or Contact list 
  3. Call History

Kindly suggest me solution over it. 

Thanks in advance.

Regards

4 Replies 4

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Muneeb,

Please verify the config as per the CME admin guide

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/manual/cmeadm/cmetrans.html

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/manual/cmeadm/cmedirs.html

HTH

Manish

Saurabh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hi Muneeb

for sip phones, you need to create a template for softkeys and then assign it to the particular device 

eg..under voice register template <no>, enable the type of transfer and then under voice register pool, assign that template using 
"template <no>" and then create a profile and restart 

Call history works by default .if not working, let me know the firmware of phone you are using.

Hi Saurabh Khaneja, 

Hope you are doing fine. Thanks for the replay. 

Let me give you the brief overview of the problem, for call transfer. 

Scenario: 

Step 1: Caller 1 Calls to Caller 2, and calls connected. 

Step 2: Caller 1 press the transfer button and transfer the call to Caller 3. 

Step 3: Caller 3 receive's the call and sooner Caller 1 release the call. Caller 2 gets the busy tone whereas Caller 3 didn't heard anything.

Step 4: When Caller 2 hang-up the phone, calls ended with as Caller 1 ended the call.

If still you think i should go for template and it will resolve this issue, then i will made the changes.

Secondly, if you required the running config of the system, i will post it as well for you.

Regards

Hi Saurabh Khaneja, 

Firmware running on CME are as follow. 

load 7821 sip78xx.10-4-1SR1-3-3
load 8831 sip8831.10-3-1SR3-5.loads

Regards