cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

called name not showing on IPhone 4 registered with cucm 6.

Jamil Hussain
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Support

I have a cluster of cisco unified communication manager version 6.1.3.1000-16 publisher and subscriber.i have configured IPhone 4 by using

Cisco Dual mode for iphone.Everything is working fine,incoming and outgoing calls are ok.

I am facing problem with the called name not showing on IPhone screen.

when iphone user registered with cucm through wireless.if he is making call to internal extension his name is appreaing on the cisco ip phone but on his screen he can see only ext but not the called name.

How i can solve this issue so it can also display called name on iphone .

waiting for a favourable reply

thanks

---------

2 Replies 2

Jing Hua
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jamil,

Would you mind to try things below?

1. from a normal IP phone dial out to your destination , do you see the called name (alerting name) on the phone screen? A -> B, do you see B's name on A's screen?

2. if normal ip phone doesn't work  the you might want to set up Alerting name on DN setting page for your destination phone: Directory number configuration > Alerting Name

Cheers

Jing

Dear Jing

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to inform you that i have set all the options like Alerting Name , ASCII Alerting Name , Display (Internal Caller ID) ,Line Text Label.

with all other cisco ip phones its working fine.i am facing this problem only with IPhone to Cisco IP Phones and from Cisco IP Phone to IPhone its not showing called name only the ext.

Kindly advise.

Best Regards