Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Called party transformation pattern For sip trunk

Hi To all

I used this discussion https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11708211/called-party-transformation-pattern  

when i wanted to move  a prefix for my outgoing calls to be showing on the screen of the ip phone..

The old scenario was CUCM--H323 VG--PRI

Now the scenarion is CUCM---SIP VG--SIP TRUNK

I tried the below method which was ok with h323 and PRI BUT now is not apply with the sip trunks

CUCM Config

Route Pattern: 9.00!

- Called Party Transform: Predot

Route List: YourRouteList

- Called Party Transform: Predot / Prefix 91018

H323 GW Config

Keep the dialpeer as is and add the following:

voice service voip

no supplementary-service h225-notify cid-update

!

Can you share your thought?

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
7 Replies 7

Sreekanth Narayanan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

From what you have said above, I'm guessing you want to show the number that is displayed on the user phone as 91018 ... right?

What is happening right now? What is the user seeing on the display?

Could you provide an example of what number the user dials and what he should see?

Thanks

Hi Sreekanth 2

The previous post was for an old issue

Now we have sip trunk from CUCM to VG and from VG TO SIP TRUNK(ISP)

We want to move the prefic in front of the dialed number examle we use 88xxxxxxxx and then hit a specific dial peer into the voice gateway , remove the 88 and send the remaining digits to the Sip trunk ...

The issue is a have followed the previous case from teh old scenario (cucm-h323 vg--pri) but now is not apply to the sip

In h323 is a command no supplementary-service h225-notify cid-update BUT in the sip does not exist.

I use also no update-callerid into sip but again the same issue

On the screen of the phone i still see 88xxxxxxxx

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""

So right now, you do not want to see the '88' and the number should only be xxxxxxxx. Am I right?

Hi

We want to add 88 in front of the call to hit the specific dial peer BUT we want to remove the 88 of the screen of the ipphones

When someone dial outside is dial 9xxxxxxxx. Then we remove the 9 and we add 88 in order to reach the specific dial peer as i mentioned before

But with this way the caller see on the ipphone 88xxxxxxxx.So we want to remove the 88 from the user ipphone screen

You have mentioned that you will remove the 88 before sending this to the provider right? Is this done using a translation pattern on the gateway?

Also, have you taken a look at the debug ccsip message on the gateway to see what the RPID/PAID values are?

I'm not sure if disabling the update caller-id would help.

Thanks

Hi All

I am using trnaslation rule to move the prefix before to send the call outside to the provider

Example:

voice translation-rule 1
 rule 1 /^88/ //

voice translation-profile SIP_Outgoing

translate called 1

!

Dial peer voice 88 voip

translation-profile outgoing SIP_Outgoing

destination-pattern 88T

incoming called-number 88T

We remove the 88 but on the screen its show 88xxxxxxxx.On the dialed numbers does not appear the 88 in the front of teh call

Could you paste the debug ccsip message from the router while making a test call please? I'd like to take a look at what the gateway is sending the call manager.