Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling ANI and 3rd party call record system

Victor Elizarov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all!

We've got incoming call to our secretary, afterwards secretary transfers call (sip trunk and route pattern from CUCM to another telephony system DN, which is recorded). So we've got a record of call between external phone and recorded DN in 3rd party telephony system. 

Everything seems to be fine but we don't see initial ANI of external phone. Record in recording system is from CUCM secretary DN to DN in 3rd party telephony system.

Is it any way to transfer external number from CUCM?

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
That sounds like a question for the recording vendor. Normal warm transfers within CUCM would initially show calling party information of the transferer (ie the secretary). When they complete the transfer by pressing the button a second time the connected party information would update within CUCM to be the original calling party. Whether and how the recording chooses to interpret/store this information is up to them. The recording SIP trunk would send a reINVITE and the TAPI/JTAPI client would get a CTI event.

Thanks for your answer.

As I can find out I can see external mobile number in UPDATE sip message from CUCM to 3rd party telephony system.

So I'll try contact Voice rec system support.