IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HI,from my ip phone 8845 and 7821, a long dail tone keeps on ringing when making call to PSTN. That tone keeps on until we press next digit. Just a tone was heard before , but now right after 2 second digit long dail tone keeps on. Please help 

Sonam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a scenario with Cube HA.   The switch the control interfaces reside on went down and as a result both Cube’s reloaded.  I believe this is expected behavior based on the control interfaces going down.   Once the Cube’s came back both went into an...

Hello All!   I recently took over voice administration and have a bit of clean up to do. The former admin left us with -32 licenses in the hole, with only 24 days to either order more, or clean it up. I'm trying to clean it up before having to order ...

I am working with a multi-domain environment and need to configure our cucm authentication agreement.  1. Multiforest server: Server 2016 2. Remote AD domain server: Server 2016 3. CUCM: 11.5 4. Trust between domains is confirmed to work.   Users fro...

r.norton by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes