Views
Helpful
Replies

calling party ID incoming call routing 4 digits numbers

STD IN
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have cisco call manager 10.5 with E1 4 digits & FXO ports , in addition to 5 branches in different locations connected to main site by sip trunk configuration ,every location or site configured with MGCP gateway and SRST to main site CM.

Each site has own FXO ports with incoming calls to Unity AA then to operator on the branch

All incoming calls to 4 digits transfer to main site CM .

Customer's Requirements : how can I routing 4 digits incoming calls transfer to site or location based on incoming caller ID for example  :

my 4 digits is : 2345

Main Site HQ all incoming calls  (FXO and 4 digits)  transfer to extension : 1100

All FXO incoming calls Site 1 transfer to own CTI route points unity AA then to extension : 3100

All FXO incoming calls Site 2 transfer to own CTI route points unity AA then to  extension : 2100

All FXO incoming calls Site 3 transfer to  own CTI route points unity AA then to : 3100

if I call 4 digits 2345 from outside company CO lines starts with digits 06XXXXX convert to site 1 AA then to EX  (3100) instead of 1100 , 07XXXXX convert to site 2 AA then to EX  (2100) , 08XXXXX convert to site 3 AA then to EX (3100)

thank you ,

3 Replies 3

Its easier to create 4 CTI Route Points with DN 2345 with 4 partitions (hq-pt, s1-pt, s2-pt, s3-pt). Then 4 CSSes (hq-css, s1-css, s2-css, s3-css).

HQ MGCP GW should have hq-css which can access hq-pt and that goes to 2345-hq cti-routepoint.

Site1 MGCP GW should have s1-css which can access s1-pt and that goes to 2345-s1 cti-routepoint.

Site2 MGCP GW should have s2-css which can access s2-pt and that goes to 2345-s2 cti-routepoint.

Site3 MGCP GW should have s3-css which can access s3-pt and that goes to 2345-s3 cti-routepoint.

Hi Mohammad,

if you call my 4 digits 2345 from your location(landline CO line) digits starts  for example 06XXXX how can CM differentiate to which location transfer a call to site 1 or 2 or ... 

N.B : All my dial plan on CM 

Each mgcp gateway in cucm should have different css and should access its
own pt. When you create 4 cti route points, each cti route point will be
mapped to its location