IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folks,   I have a CME and CUE on the router cisco 3925 and when i have new message on phone number 2000 the mwi doesn't work ? what is the reason? CME Configuration: Site-C#sh run Building configuration... Current configuration : 3253 bytes ! !...

Hello All I have 3 phones that got stuck in the upgrade screen. I tried to do a hard reset but after the ohone restar the upgrade window appear again. These phones were working fine yesterday in the same node, but today they got stok in upgrade scree...

Dear expert. I have the following situation.  Call comes in from Gateway to phone A. Phone has on its line a "Forward no Answer External"  to other Extension B after 10 seconds. Call works fine. When call comes in via same Gateway to phone C, C answe...

Dears, I am facing the below error while taking a backup from CUCM clusterFailed to initiate backup. Unable to access SFTP server. Please verify SFTP permissionsAlso, I got the below JAVA error, and I don't if it is related to the same issue or not.A...