IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a remote site telling me their phones, main line on 6 phones, chirp briefly. Using call reporting tool, I can see the DN gets a 1 second ring. It looks to be from Unity, but I have no idea why. They tell me they don't have any voicemail mess...

Hello,   My objective is to delete all call log history in a very short amount of time (emergency evacuation) on every phones.   After a lot of research, I found few lines, in a .xml file able to do that (because the only way to do so is a factory re...

Hello,   There is this known issue with state "Off-hook" being activated after using for a while. There is this temporary fix with shut/no shut of the port but need a permanent solution.   Cisco IOS Software, UC500 Software (UC500-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M),...

raid_t by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the CUCM 10 and i want to integration with ASTERIK, the ASTERIK is the Gateway for the another extension. I configure que SIP trunk fot the port 5060, for the PSTN Calls the Asterik is the Gateway. In the CUCM the SIP trunk is UP, but when dia...