Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager Issues with UK Dial Plan

tim.giles
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I need a little help as I've run out of ideas!

I'm currently building a CUCM cluster on version 9.1.1.20000-5, I'm now stuck trying to install the UK dial plan on the Subscriber.

When I click "install", I get the error "The Dial Plan version you are trying to install is not installed on the Publisher. Please install it on the Publisher first and then try again"....I've attached screenshots if you want to see for yourself.

The cop file is the same one I used for installed on the pub, I've restarted the ccm service, and re-booted the whole cluster. I've also looked on the forums and for bugs and can't find anything related. This is the first time I've come across this error.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

Tim

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tim

I had the same problem but fixed it with the following.

On the PUB where it indicates installed version 1.1.28. click in this field and delete this entry.

Once the field is blank do an install

After it has installed try the subs

Let me know if it works

Billy

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Nishant Savalia
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Was there any previous version of COP installed on Publisher?

If yes then try to remove that previous version and install the new version.

If still problem persists then it seems then database is not synchronized between Publisher and Subscriber.

Then please check the dbreplication status because if in publisher installation is done successfully then subscriber is not getting that installed information from publisher (as per the error in snap shot) which i think is replicaiton issue.

Regards, Nishant Savalia

Hi,

This is a fresh build of UCM 9.1so there weren't any old cop files installed.

I have checked the database replication which is ok.

The thing that's confusing it that it looks like the dial plan is installed on the sub when you do a search (see pic below) but when you actually go into GBNP dial plan (see original pic) it says "not installed"..and when I click on install, it says it isn't installed on the Publisher..which it is?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim

Tim

I had the same problem but fixed it with the following.

On the PUB where it indicates installed version 1.1.28. click in this field and delete this entry.

Once the field is blank do an install

After it has installed try the subs

Let me know if it works

Billy

Smashing...cheers Billy, that did the trick!

Have you come across this before, or did you get lucky and try that on the off chance it would work?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: