IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello actually recently i installed ip-telephony service in one of my customre sites,i have a unusual issue in this site, my problem is, when someone talking on the phone through the PSTN , if both side of the line want to talk at same time, the voic...

Hi,I am working with a customer to upgrade a CUCM 7.0 cluster to 9.1(1a).As part of this I am trying to upgrade the firmware on phones connected to the 7.0 cluster to the default version for 9.1(1a)The have some 7942G phones in a remote office which ...

Hi Guys,I have a CME router 2911. The router has two PVDM cards. One card is a PVDM 64 on slot 0 and the other card is a PVDM 32 on slot 1. I am configuring two E1 lines to be used on the router. On the first E1 controller I can configure primary pri...

Hi All,I have tried and tried to register my E20 to the CUCM8.0(3) as a third-party SIP device (advanced) with no luck. Does anyone have step-by-step for it. I have configured end-user with username 1000 and digest password 12345Configured the new de...