cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I add a mobile number to a line group?

carlostrapiello
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured a line group, hunt list and hunt pilot.

When an incoming call of the number of hunt pilot is made the first line of my line group rings and if there is no answer, inconmig call "jump" to the next line in line group that I configured.

Now I would like to add a mobile number to my "jump group".

I have seen that it isn't possible to add this mobile number to a line group.

How can I do it?.

Thanks, Carlos.

17 Replies 17

Can anybody help me?.

Hi,

Rule-1: CFA and any kind of forward doesn't work when a phone rings when a call is comming through the HuntPilot.

Rule-2: CFA and any kind of forward works when the phone is called directly.

I ran in this "problem" long time ago, and I think Cisco is correct. You design a perfect Huntpilot/Linegroup configuration and someone can screw this up by just putting a CFA.

The only thing you can do is use the "Hunt Forward Settings" on the Hunt Pilot configuration page.

Be carefull with the "Maximum Hunt Timer" it overrules all other timers!

I have done that for a customer where I configured 15 HuntPilots, and some of them goto "reception" when no one picks up the line, other HP's are going to an IVR explaining that nobody is there and then the call is forwarded to an external number.

This is the closest you can get to your "problem"

JH

I have a problem similar with a group jump.

I have configured a group jump with 10 extensions assigned.

I chose the distribution algorhitm "longes idle time" but once everything is set up all the lost calls of the group are being redirected to the same extension without taking in consideration who was the last member busy. I double checked that all the members are logged in the group jump.

The CISCO version is 8.6

I have made several group jumps with the same configuration wihtout problems. The problem could be in the physycal phone?

Any help will be welcome