cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I use Bulk (BAT) for unsubscribe Phone Services?

Hi All

I want to BULK some services off from IPC, on my Call Manager 8.6.1.

I follow this instructions:

Select the IPC's from a query for update phones.

Check the option; "Add all services from this template" (I create a template of IPC's with no services)

An then I click the botton to get the job dot, but I get this error on the "Job Scheduler" windows,

Update Phones - Query

Begin Time : 10/01/2012 09:09:21

Query :

SET Values :

Failure Details :

name          Error Code          Error Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Result Summary :

UPDATE for 0 PHONES passed.

UPDATE for 1 PHONES failed.

End Time   : 10/01/2012 09:09:22

(Yes I was triying at the first with just one IPC)

I try to search for that problem on internet, and all I've found is this link.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2011769

It says, "Is a bug, and doesn't have work arround", But the post is from 2006. :S

can you help me with this?

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Peer Cisco Bug toolkit (CSCea28827 Bug Details) still no workaround for this and Release-Pending.

The way to do this with BAT is when you are inserting phones, meaning that you would need to delete a phone and read it with the Template that has the IP Phone Service you want, probably also using the Enterprise Subscription option you can check when creating the service that will subscribe it to all phones one time.

Please remember to rate helpful  responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Peer Cisco Bug toolkit (CSCea28827 Bug Details) still no workaround for this and Release-Pending.

The way to do this with BAT is when you are inserting phones, meaning that you would need to delete a phone and read it with the Template that has the IP Phone Service you want, probably also using the Enterprise Subscription option you can check when creating the service that will subscribe it to all phones one time.

Please remember to rate helpful  responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

Not workaround uh?

So unnecesary,

Thank you anyway.