Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I view a 9 month old call log?

skirk1983
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

Today I was asked to get a call log for a specifec date in March 2012. I have searched in CDR Analysis and Reporting and in RTMT tool. But I dound nothing. I guess the CUCM deletes log fiels older than 3 months or someting.

So here my questions:

• How do you check call history in RTMT tool? I looked in SDI and SDL in CM logs, but is that the correct place to look for call logs?

• Can I change a value so I can keep 1 year or more of call history. Or can I add a job that saves call logs to a location on the network, so we that way can go back and check call history? What do you guys do?

• Is there any way I can see call history 9 months back in time or are they lost? maybe somethin on our SRST gateway?

Thanks in advanced

Kristian

3 Replies 3

Hi Kristian.

The default max age of CDR is 60 days and you can modify this value in the CAR admin page under System>database>configure automatic purge.

The max value is 180

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Thanks Carlo

But what can I do if we want to save call history for several years? Collect dumps in RTMT manually or?

..or use a third party application which uses SOAP-CDROnDemand service which allows you to query cdr via http or soap and store these information for a longer period than the cucm

HTH

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"