IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed license on my uc540:At following oh installation  the following message was displayed:Uc540-lugano#license instal flash:FGL164022QK_20121118235121019.licInstalling licenses from "flash:FGL164022QK_20121118235121019.lic"Installing...Fea...

Hi GuysI am having problem with  Unity server admin page.when click on Subscribers page it gave me Error message saying "Unable to access the audio stream on the voice server"Have any one come across this issue if yes how did you resolve it.Your hel...

HelloI have 7960 IP Phones. Want to get SCCP on it. I reset phone with # and 123456789*0# combination.After this phone get ip from dhcp server and go to the tftp.In tftp server's log I have next:The phone try to get file CTLSEP[mac-address of phone]....

olegkadet by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2951 ISR running Unified Commnuications Manager Express (8.6). IP telephony runs perfectly and alll 150 handsets work without an issue. We are now trying to improve the system by adding Voicemail capability for some users, this has been d...

rodney83 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded cucm to 8.5 and used the bridge upgrade , and successfully restored and all the other phone types are registered and working fine except the cisco 9971 phone i think it is the issue with the itl certicate from the tftpand the tftp is also ...