Views
Helpful
Replies

Can set up No answer audio at the end of the call in CUC

min ko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Sir,
there is cucm and cuc in our customer environments.In CUC, they donot use voice mail. we are using CUC as Auto Attandant Server. there are total 8 x cisco 8851 phones in contact center. but they have about 5 staffs to answer the phones call in their contact center due to covid 19 pendamic..

So, some phones are call end after phones 4 rings as they were very busy to hold all of the phones at the same times. so I would like to set up like " Please call me later, this phone can n not answer this moment" at the end of the call. we want to give the hint with no answer audio file to their customers. Could we upload that (" Please call me later, this phone can n not answer this moment") no answer audio file in CUC? May I know that this feature can get in CUC (AA) server ASAP Sir? I always happy to hear from you and Thank you so much Sir,

And they do not use second call each phones at this moment.

1 Reply 1

TomMar1
Level 3
Level 3

Create a mailbox and forward calls to voicemail on a busy/no answer condition.  Make sure to set the mailbox greeting for "After Greeting" to hang up.

Within the greeting section you can upload a greeting if you do not want to actually record one.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: