cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't Access Web Interface

jim20
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry if this has been asked and answered many times, but: I have not accessed the web interface on my CP-7861-3PCC in quite a while.  When I tried recently, I could not get through.

4 Replies 4

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @jim20 

Do you start to troubleshoot ?

Ensurebyou ping the phone first. Do you enable Web access from CUCM? Restart the phone ?

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

OP said 3PCC, so it’s not CUCM. Assuming the OP isn’t being disrespectful and has actually tried searching for an answer already, it’s off by default and can be enabled in the phone settings menus. It’s also controllable remotely by the config files it downloads if registered to a call control platform that understands how to manage it (e.g. Webex Calling, Ring Central, etc.) It’s possible that those platforms have forced it off if not visible in the phone config menu.

I have Ring Central.  On the phone, on Admin Settings, "Enable  Web Server" is set to "On".  Any idea where to go in Ring Central to switch it on there, as well.  Thanks! 

Also, I wonder if it could be the firmware on the phone.  Where can I find out what the current firmware version is?  Thanks!