cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't dial extensions internally though the Jabber.

Sergey Lubenkov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

For some reason my users can no longer dial extensions internally though the Jabber. It dials only entire phone number. The only thing I changed is the admin account for LDAP Directory, but new account is the domain admin, so I don't think that should affect anything.  Can someone point me to the right direction please. 

Thank you,

Sergey

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

So the calling is fine, but the directory entries are showing the full number.

What directory integration are you using - EDI, UDS?
in CUCM end user configuration, what number is set under Telephone Number?

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mike_Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
what happens if you set the same DN configuration (CSS, Device Pool, etc) on a desk phone and place the call.

Are there any translations, transformations, or called party masks that are happening?

You can always simulate the call via Dialed Number Analyzer to see what CUCM is doing to the digits. htpps://<PUBLISHER>/dna

It seems no isues with calls either from the desk phone or Jabber, however Jabber for some reason doesn't show users' extensions and if someone clicking on the name, it call to the entire number and not to the extension. 

So the calling is fine, but the directory entries are showing the full number.

What directory integration are you using - EDI, UDS?
in CUCM end user configuration, what number is set under Telephone Number?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: