cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot Call Between Subscribers - CUCM

R M
Level 1
Level 1

I have a really strange issue. I have two subscribers that cannot call devices registered on each other. They can call devices registered on other subscribers, and other subscribers can call them. They just can't call each other. When attempting to call a phone registered on one of the subscribers, calls ring to voice mail (following the Forward Unregistered Internal setting on the DN). If I disable Forward Unregistered Internal, I get a fast busy.

dbreplication is showing healthy. I restarted the RIS Data Collector service, without improvement.

Has anyone ever seen this behavior before?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It seems the SDL layer might not be in good state, you can try a cluster reboot.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It seems the SDL layer might not be in good state, you can try a cluster reboot.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks! After noticing SDLLinkOOS (SDL Link Out of Service) in the traces and RTMT, I restarted the subscriber the errors were pointing to. Everything is working swell now.

Try to ping effected subscribers from the CLI of subs and see if there is any packet drop. Also you can have a look at the traces for a test call. 

Regards

Abhay Reyal

Regards
Abhay Singh Reyal
The Only Way To Do Great Work Is To Love What You Do. If You Haven’t Found It Yet, Keep Looking. Don’t Settle