IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have been asked by a customer if it is possible to forward a call using call forward all, and still display the original caller id.Basically the system forwards all calls after hours to a mobile. But the customer wants the caller's number to dis...

nremmer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have used self provisioning several times now and in general it works very well. I now have a situation where we have a new system where all users will use Extension Mobility. Is there a way to use self provisioning and create automatically a U...

I am migrating the current 8.5.1.10000-26 to virtual platform with ESXi. On this case the MAC will be different so I would need another license file. But is possible download the current .lic file from the physical cucm? I have found only the option ...

Hi I have CME with two IP Phone IP Phone1: 172.16.15.5 CME: 172.16.15.6 IP Phone2: 10.10.10.2 IP Phone2 have 10.10.10.2 and after NAT have 172.16.15.8, the problem I faced is the phone 2 can ring but not receive any Media only send,  How I make Pho...

Abdu by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes