cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAR Database | Zero duration calls with timestamps?

OSPMMeyer
Level 1
Level 1

I'm currently working on a solution where we can input a phonenumber and a date period, to show all out-/ingoing calls AND "calls in absence" (not taken calls).

As i worked on it, i saw that zero duration calls aren't listed in the table "tbl_billing_data". after a quick google search, i found out that there is another table called "tbl_billing_error" which includes the calls with zero duration - but sadly without timestamps.

Where are the timestamps stored? If i use the CDR report function on the webinterface, i can see timestamps for zero duration calls, so i guess there must been saved somewhere...? 

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
This isn’t an answer to the question you asked but a suggestion to take a different approach.

CAR sucks. Always has and probably always will. I don’t even enable it unless a client forced me to - it consumes ridiculous IOPS. If you’re developing your own application, there’s no reason for you to use it. Configure a CDR export to your own server and then parse the CSV records as you see fit. That’s all CAR does anyway: read *the exact same* CSV files and pull them into a crude SQL database on the CUCM publisher.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_5_1/admin/Serviceability/sacdrm.html#wp1117971