cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.1 route list issue

ZiPPygEEk
Level 1
Level 1

We are trying to transfer a calls to an after-hours call center.  Unfortunately we are getting a fast busy when we attempt to forward.  When I run 'debug isdn q931' I can see the reason we are getting a fast busy is the number prefix is incorrect.  It's trying to forward the number with our 7 digit prefix in front of the calling number.  So our 7 digit prefix is 989-2525 and the calling party for example is 909-656-2222, so when it trys to forward the call it shows the calling party as '98925259096562222' which is why we get a fast buy.  The 7 digit prefix 989-2525 is defined in the Route List Configuration, which has to be set otherwise I'm unable to call inbound.  What's adding the prefix?  Sometimes I'll see the calling party as '98925259892525' and the call does go through.

4 Replies 4

Hi.

Please check the forward all CSS configured on your DN if is the same of main CSS of the DN.

If you call from  your phone are you able to call the Call Center with the correct calling party number?

Do you have any External Phone number mask applied to your DN (in this case verify the calling party transformation inside the route group associated with the route list and also check same values on route pattern)

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Heya Carlo!

When you say check if they are the same configured, you are referring to them both having the same selected partitions? I'm able to call the call center from my phone with the correct calling party number. 

I'm using a translation pattern where I have a CTI port configured in the Called Party Transform Mask.  Under Called Party Transformations I have:

Discard Digits: NONE

Called Party Transform Mask: 2600 <---- this is the CTI port I have configured

Prefix Digits (Outgoing Calls): BLANK

Calling Party Transformation settings are blank.

As for the Route Pattern, I have one configured using the route pattern* 9.1909[2-9]XXXXXX where the discard digits is set for PreDot.  I'm actually thinking the issue with discarding digits incorrectly is in the route pattern, still reading up on that part now.  What do you think with this info provided?

Hi.
If you are fowarding all calls to an external number usin CFWD softkey, on Directory number the calling search space field on the call forward section, should be at least the same of Line CSS.
Can you confirm that is the same?

Please let me know

Regards

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

The calls come into a calling queue where I have a script running.  They press #2 and it should forward them to the afterhours call center.  So the last 4 digits of the main line, is the translation pattern.  So main number is for example 111-222-8800.  The translation pattern is 8800, and the Called Party Transform Mask is the CTI route point 2600.  This is where I specify the Device Pool, CSS, Location.