cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 6.1 Third Party Billin Server

pedroferreras
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, i'm running a CCM 6.1 version, my customer has a third party billing server, the server was created in the callmanager and using sftp the billing server is receiveing the cdr and cmr files. The billing server developer ask me if the ccm can generate only one file , always wiht the same name , and then his application can delete this file before the new file gest generated (always wih the same name). Is this possible?, Cisco default behavior is generating cdr and cmr with this format : tag_clusterId_nodeId_datetime_seqNumber , based on the CDR File Time Interval. Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you can only modify the interval to try to set a huge file per day, but it's not recommended due to the high CPU it will cause. probably the server could crash, that's the reason it's configured to do the process continuously during the day.

the filename cannot be changed to something permanent, the script has that format for the file using variables

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

you can only modify the interval to try to set a huge file per day, but it's not recommended due to the high CPU it will cause. probably the server could crash, that's the reason it's configured to do the process continuously during the day.

the filename cannot be changed to something permanent, the script has that format for the file using variables

HTH

java

HTH

java