IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all!There was a problem with a fax assurance of receipt. According to the standard t.38 after fax reception message MCF should go, however Cisco AS5400xm it does not send. Because of it softswitch MERA does not confirm fax reception. What problem ...

Does anybody know if there is any way to run CDR reports to get a count of the number of times a route pattern has been used? I found the utilization report but that does not provide enough details, I need to know exactly how many times a particular...

mpozorski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For no apparent reason CAR has stopped working.We tried running reports from CAR but no data is returned. We tried a manual purge of the database and this took two attempts before the process ran. When this finished we performed a "reload all call ...

csg-admin by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SFTP trouble

I am trying to use Cisco Unified Operating System Administration/Software Upgrades/Install/Upgrade to install a .sgn file for a new type of phone. I put in the info for our SFTP server (using the Remote Filesystem choice), but when I click Next, the...