cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA 200-120 Recertification

giomepe93
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody! I took the 200-120 exam in august of 2016 and it expired in august of 2019.

Since all the career paths are now different I wanted to know which tests can help me recertify this 200-120.

I am planning to take the ENCOR 350-401 in order to continue with my career, will this test recertify my previous CCNA 200-120?

Thank you for your time!

3 Replies 3

giomepe93
Level 1
Level 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Unless things have changed (which I don't think they have), if your certification already expired, then it expired, for good, if you want it again, you'll have to take the exam again. You have to meet the re-certification requirements within the time your certification is valid, not over a year after it has expired.

FYI, this forum is meant for technical questions on products, not certifications, next time might want to ask over at the learning at Cisco forums.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Martin L
VIP
VIP

You can take the ENCOR 350-401 any time ! no prerequisites exist now for any Cisco certs.  So, no need for  CCNA before CCNP or CCIE.  

You CCNA has expired which means cannot be renewed; you must take new CCNA exam if u wish.

Again,  you do not need CCNA now to go ahead with CCNP/CCIE levels.  

Regards, ML
**Please Rate All Helpful Responses **