Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX EXPRESS VERSION 9

Hi

I will install CCX 9 Into ucs server

I have active in a standalone server a ccx express version 7

My question is :

The scripts,prompts can play normally if i took them from the version 7 and put it to version 9?

Because i am going to configure the new ccx version 9 manually

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi chrysostomos1980,

Yes, please download the existing prompts and scripts  from the current UCCX server and keep it safe. Once you bring up the new  UCCX 9.0 server upload them freshly.

Care must be given to validate all the older scripts once again in the newer system.

If your scripts reference any documents or files that  are not in the repository on UCCX 7, (eg xml files referenced as  c:\xmlfiles\holidays.xml) - these will not work in UCCX 9.0.

You'll  need to edit your script to read / write from the repository.

You can also refer the below link,

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2173416

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

anchoudh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi chrysostomos1980,

Yes, please download the existing prompts and scripts  from the current UCCX server and keep it safe. Once you bring up the new  UCCX 9.0 server upload them freshly.

Care must be given to validate all the older scripts once again in the newer system.

If your scripts reference any documents or files that  are not in the repository on UCCX 7, (eg xml files referenced as  c:\xmlfiles\holidays.xml) - these will not work in UCCX 9.0.

You'll  need to edit your script to read / write from the repository.

You can also refer the below link,

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2173416

Hope this helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Thank you a lot

Please rate all useful posts Regards Chrysostomos ""The Most Successful People Are Those Who Are Good At Plan B""