Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR for digit dialed after the call is establish

esuryanto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using CUCM 86. And I am using a 3rd party billing software.

Does CUCM record any digit that is dialed after the call established?

I am calling to a certain PSTN number, and the users need to press certain digit after the call establish, and I need to record those digits.

Is there any way to do this using CDR?

Thank you ..

3 Replies 3

Nishant Savalia
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

You mean to say that after the call is answered? right?

I don't think so because CDR starts as soon as the call is answered and records till that particular call gets disconnect or it generates another CDR after exceeding it's time limit.

If that dialed number during that call is diverted to some other destination then new CDR can be generated which is not in this case.

If you want to record the number of digits that being dialed then you can fetch that information from reports (i.e Trunk Report) wherein you can have the information of all the dialed number no matter if the call is answered or not.

I am not sure about the report generation for this particular task but there must be some way for this.

Regards, Nishant Savalia

Hi Nishant,

Yes, I mean after the call is answer.

In my scenario, the call will be answered with some IVR from the PSTN side, and user is expected to input certain digits to them.

And this is the digits that I want to monitor using CDR.

Nishant Savalia
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I don't think you can monitor in-between dialed number of ongoing call using CDR.

Try by generating report. Please refer below link

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_6_1/car/car.html

Regards, Nishant Savalia