IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I seem to be having a very hard time getting a Meetme conference to work as I believe it should. My issue is this. As the Meetme initiator, I can not end the conference when I hang up the phone. For instance, I open a Meetme, dial in from the outside...

Hi all,I'm facing this weird situation:Scenario:Cisco CME 8.8 (c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.152-1.T4.bin) on 2901 platform, some Cisco 7945 and Cisco 6921 ip phone with sccp firmware onboard.All incoming and outgouing calls, are placed via a SIP trunk di...

Hello AllI am looking for some assistance while configuring a particular scenario in Hunt pilot with a Top down or any possible algorithm.1.  if all users  are busy , call shall route to XXXXX1 Vm greeting2.  If all users doesnt  answer , call shall ...

Hi All,     Can any one clarify to me how to make CIPC connected to Cisco Router VSEC model ,the WAN connection will be through HWIC ADSL with fixed real IP , i want a brief configuraion and explanation , which ip to make  source-address is it must t...

Hi,I am working on a Cisco 2921 router ordered with PVDM3 32 to 128 Channels factory upgrade. The DSP looks good in the inventory. However, I am not able to see / allocate all the resources available. I am unable to allocate more resources then curre...

rick505d3 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to download cme-full-4.3.0.0.tar and cme-full-7.0.0.1.tar to my gns3 router 3745 IOS (c3745-adventerprisek9-mz.124-25d.bin and c3745-adventerprisek9-mz.124-15.T14.bin) but when I try to load from telephony-service I could not see 7942-7962. W...