Views
Helpful
Replies

certificate

thivyak01
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I started my career as voice engineer , I am interested in doing the CCNA collaboration certificate ,is there any possibility i can write both these paper 210-060 voice first and then 210-065 separately? if I do it separately will I be tagged as CCNA collaboration certified?

I need the cost details for both the paper separately

Thanks.

Thivya

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Absolutely, that is typically how everyone does it. Prepare for 1st exam, pass it, then prepare for the second exam and pass it, after which you will be officially certified.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, these are 2 separate exams both required to obtain CCNA collaboration, so when you pass the second exam you will be certified. 

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/associate/ccna-collaboration.html

Thanks for the update Chris..

You is saying that I can take up the exam separately ...but I tagged as CCNA collaboration certified only if I complete both the paper?

Hi Chris,

Can I  take both the exams on the two different days.

Absolutely, that is typically how everyone does it. Prepare for 1st exam, pass it, then prepare for the second exam and pass it, after which you will be officially certified.

Now i got the point .Thanks Chris for your time.

I have an another doubt ,while i am trying to use Dialed Number Analyzer i am getting the HTTPS 500 error page , can you help me out in rectifying this issue. 

Hi Chris,
I must take the 210-065 CIVND exam. Are there any labs on the exam?

Thank you in advance.